PENNSYLVANIA WHITE COLLAR ATTORNEY
Brian J. Zeiger, Esquire, is a Pennsylvania White Collar attorney who can help you through your criminal case. From the grand jury investigation, initial appearance, bail, arraignment, motions, trial, sentencing and appeals, Mr. Zeiger has experience fighting the United States Attorney’s office in every aspect of the case.
After graduating law school and earning a masters degree in business school, Mr. Zeiger began his career at KMPG LLP in tax law consulting. After year or so, he realized he picked the wrong career field because he knew in his heart he was meant to be in the courtroom. After “retiring” from tax law, Zeiger went into the Philly courts and learned how to be a bullheaded no-nonsense Philadelphia criminal defense attorney. He still gives the prosecutors a headache today. After many years of seasoning he has merged his skill sets together to be your Pennsylvania White Collar Attorney, using his grit and determination from criminal court combined with his logic, reason, and knowhow from business school and his tax law background.
Brian J. Zeiger, Esquire, is originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A graduate of George Washington High School in Northeast Philly–he remembers his roots. Zeiger understands what it means to fight for his clients. Brian is sworn into every federal court in Pennsylvania and will travel to any courthouse throughout Pennsylvania to fight your case. Mr. Zeiger has tried hundreds of cases in state and federal court, and argued many appeals in state and federal appellate courts including the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. Contact Mr. Zeiger now to discuss your case at 215.546.0340. Mr. Zeiger offers a free consultation.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- All Pennsylvania State Courts
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Inn of Court, Master
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Criminal Justice Section, Elected as Counsel Member 2015-2017 term.
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (NACDL)
- National Lawyers Guild
- National Police Accountability Project
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- Super Lawyer, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. Criminal Defense. Click Here.
- AVVO 10.0 Rating, Criminal Defense & Criminal Appeals. Click Here.
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- American Institute of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Client Satisfaction Award
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top 1% – Criminal Defense
- Global Directory of Who’s Who – Top Lawyer
- Business Editor, Environmental Law and Technology Journal, Temple University School of Law
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.S.B.A. Accounting & Finance, 1997
- Temple University, M.B.A., 2000
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 2000
Get Started now for a free consultation with Mr. Zeiger, use the form below or contact him at 215.546.0340